- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Cambridge is located in Cambridge. Kendall Square and Kenmore Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boston Harbor and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Consider Brighton Music Hall for a night out, and don't miss New England Aquarium, a top local attraction.
- Harvard University - 14 min drive
- Harvard Square - 14 min drive
- Boston University - 14 min drive
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 19 min drive
- Boston College - 22 min drive
- Belmont Station - 4 min drive
- Alewife Station - 8 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 23 min drive
- AC Kitchen – Serves breakfast.
- AC Lounge – Serves light fare.
About this property
AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Cambridge
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0015330491. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Overall score and ratings for AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Cambridge
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort