Pet owners shouldn't miss Banff, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Upper Hot Springs and Banff Gondola. You can choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Banff and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Banff with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cave and Basin National Historic Site, Central Park, and Banff Cascades of Time Gardens.
- Other things to see include Mount Norquay Ski Resort, Canada House Gallery, and Canadian Ski Museum West.
- Need a pet store? Try Veronica's Dog Grooming and Banff Doghouse.
- For vet care, Banff Veterinary Services is located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Banff
- Banff Rocky Mountain Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star condo resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Bumpers Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Banff
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Banff.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 7°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 75°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 58°F and the nighttime average is 8°F.